HDFC BANK REGULAR SAVINGS ACCOUNT : FEATURES, ELIGIBILITY, CHARGES
Today, in this article we discuss about HDFC Bank Regular Savings Account Features, Benefits, Eligibility, Charges.
So let's talk about HDFC Regular Savings Account Features first.
HDFC BANK REGULAR SAVINGS ACCOUNT FEATURES
- Get exclusive offers and discounts on their online shopping portal smartbuy.
- Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) waived off for the first year for you first demat account.
- Get personalised cheque with your name printed on each cheque leaf for enhanced security.
- Their net banking, phone banking, mobile banking facilities allows you to check your account balance easily, pay utility bills easily stop cheque payment and more from wherever you are.
- Billpay allows you to pay your utility bills easily. You can also set the instructions for the payments over the phone or online.
- And also they give a free passbook and free email statement facility.
- Do your banking easily with your debit card so enjoy a host of benefits and offers on your debit card and never overspend so you get a millennia debit for metro and urban locations and rupay premium debit card for semiurban and rural locations.
- 5% cashback on shopping via PayzApp and Smartbuy.
- 2.5% Cashback on all online spends.
- Get upto Rs 4800 Cashback every year.
- 1% Cashback on all offline spends and wallet reloads.
- Resident Individuals( sole or joint account )
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Foreign Nationals residing in India
- Its mandatory that you have to maintain an average monthly balance of Rs 10000 for urban branches and Rs 5000 for semiurban branches.
- And for rural branches you have to maintain an average quarterly balance of Rs 2500 or a fixed deposit of Rs 10000 for a minimum tenure of 1 year 1 day for rural branches.
- Metro and Urban
- More than 7500 but below 10000- Rs 150
- More than 5000 but below 7500. - Rs 300
- More than 2500 but below 5000. - Rs 450
- More than 0 but below 2500. - Rs 600
- More than 7500 but below 10000- NA
- More than 5000 but below 7500- NA
- More than 2500 but below 5000- Rs 150
- More than 0 but below 2500. - Rs 300
- More than 1000 but below 2500- Rs 270
- Less than 1000- Rs 450
- Free 25 cheque leaves per financial year Additional chequebook of 25 leaves will be charges at Rs 75 per chequebook.
- ATM Card Replacement Charges - Rs 200
- Debit card Charges are- Regular Card- Rs 150 annual and issue fees, Rupay Premium Rs 200 for issue and annual fees, Rs 500 for rewards card issue and annual.
- ATM Debit Card Transaction Charge- HDFC BANK ATMs- First 5 Free per month across all cities. And other bank ATMs- In top 6 cities first 3 transactions free per month and in other cities first 5 transactions free per month.
- Top 6 cities are- Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
- Instapay- Zero Transaction Charges
- IMPS- Nil